https://www.darylwatson.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Mistakes-small.jpg 418 627 darlwatsmin https://www.darylwatson.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/daryl-watson.png darlwatsmin2022-05-17 05:55:592022-05-17 05:55:59Do you accept mistakes?
Do you accept mistakes?
𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬?
We all make mistakes, its part of being human – they are a natural part of life.
There are however a lot of negative connotations around making mistakes, which can lead to each of us avoiding things that may stretch us.
Yet, getting it wrong is often the best way to learn.
Albert Einstein once said, ““Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
In fact, giving ourselves permission to fail takes courage!
That may even feel scary too, because it may make us a little vulnerable.
Learning from mistakes can be challenging.
Yet, mistakes are actually very valuable, as long as you learn from them, grow from them, and improve yourself.
Indeed, mistakes are an opportunity to do better next time, and we should make the best out of every mistake we make.
– It is important to acknowledge your mistake and own it.
– Take a deep breath, admit the error, and make your apologies.
– Identify where you went wrong.
– Find the lessons so you can improve next time.
– Apply those lessons so you don’t repeat the mistake.
– Consider sharing what you have learned with others
– Get ready for new mistakes!!
In summary – learning from mistakes is about understanding what you did wrong and making sure that you do not do it again.
What did you learn from your last mistake?